Dr. Erika’s progesterone cream, Pro-cream, is conveniently dispensed in unit dose mini- packs to insure you get the same exact dose of progesterone every time you use it.
- Pro-cream is a low dose bioidentical progesterone preparation in cream form
- It may ease common PMS and early menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, bloating, sleep disorders, mood swings
- Pro-cream is an effective alternative to prescription hormone replacement therapy for women with mild to moderate symptoms
- Pro-cream Formula comes in unit dose mini-packs for ease of application and ‘no-guess’ dosing
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER USING PRO-CREAM:
- Women, ages 16 years and over, who experience PMS, mood swings, irritability, weight fluctuations, hot flashes, sleep irregularities, acne, headaches, night sweats and bloating.
- Young women who were prescribed birth control pills to regulate their periods and dislike the side-effects of birth control pills and would like to try a more natural alternative. (Please note, progesterone cannot be used as a contraceptive. It will not prevent pregnancy)
- Women diagnosed with any of the following conditions who prefer to use a more natural approach:
– Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
– Depression-as an alternative to anti-depressants
– Insomnia- caused by hormone imbalance hormonal
- Women who’ve had hysterectomies and have been treated with only estrogen and need more help to achieve true hormone balance.
- Women who’ve had cancer and are being treated with Tamoxifen or other anti-estrogenic medications and feel horrible due to the side-effects of those medications.
RECOMMENDATION FOR USE:
If you have a regular period:
Apply contents of one mini pack to your inner forearms before bedtime beginning on the 14th day of your cycle (day 1 is when you start bleeding). Continue for 14 days or until your next period starts. Stop when you start bleeding.
If your period is irregular:
Apply contents of one mini pack twice a day (morning and evening) to your inner forearms, starting the day your period ends stopping the day your next period begins.
If you no longer have a period:
Apply contents of one mini pack to your inner forearms every morning and every evening before bedtime for 4 weeks. Discontinue use for 1 week and then resume your daily dosage as directed. Continue 4 weeks on, 1 week off as needed.
Dr. Erika’s exclusive Pro-cream micronized progesterone cream is the highest dose available of micronized progesterone without a prescription.
If you want to try bioidentical progesterone because you suffer with symptoms of hormone imbalance, Pro-cream is an easy, safe and accessible way to get started.
Ingredients: The progesterone cream in each unit dose applicator contains 50 milligrams of micronized progesterone in a transdermal cream preparation manufactured for the best bioavailability.
Progesterone, Deionized Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Polyacrylamide, C 13-14, Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Natural Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera Gel, SD Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Tocopherol Acetate.
We’re sorry but we cannot ship orders of Pro-cream to California.